Born To Be Miserable

Sunday, March 20, 2011

How does "The Manson Family Act? Why are they a part of Wooster, Ohio? by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

Hair standing on end.

The Manson Family, a crooked large drug related gang was there in Wooster Ohio for years.  This was their home.  How do they act?

1. For instance:  "Hi.  I am a 50 year old woman.  I am Tiffany's mom - Deb.  I am interested in this 14 year old son."  Then, the parents have a heck-of-a -time disengaging the person form 'mob' activity.

2.  The point is that if they 'catch' bait like this then the 'bait' is supposed to fund them.

3.  Justin got involved with Tiffany and her mother.  He lived with these people instead of living at home.  He was not able to hold even a minor job in a convenience store that his frined Joey got him, or work at Ryan's for more than two weeks.  He was not interested in going to college, or in having a normal life.  He almost got married at 16, instead of getting involved in normal things.  The female was pregnant when he met her.  She screwed around with other men when they were together (Tiffany). Her child was blonde with blue eyes and did not look like Dub.  He got tied into the drug cluture area they were a part of there in addition to other things occurring there.   

4.  The lure seems to be hillbillies, sex, and dysfunction.  Old women were supposed to be after Justin for sex. His friends were always in his room as a gang and slept there.  They were all 'into' some kind of drug.

I, his mother was appalled by this, but his was part of the        crooks area.

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.