Born To Be Miserable

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dear TMZ.com - Answer me this... by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber



TMZ.com:  All about Stars and Hot Tips


DEAR TMZ.com


I was looking at stars on your site and others and wondered what made them stars. Why can't I be a star also? I am an attractive woman who was married for 16 years. Crooks ganged up on me when I filed for divorce based on Domestic Violence. This prompted goons from gang activity to bully me off of the 'stage' as the called it to remain cohesive with one another.  I , an ex-wife, do not think I deserve to be humiliated. :(  This happened in a Teamsters enriched area - Wooster, Ohio.

I also think that I am still better than some of them, and need employment, and a life. I am supposed to be in a bad relationship with no money, no work, get hassled because someone likes my appearance, or doesn't, and be stuck? The camera could be the difference, or maybe I need to change my name to something else - which has more "oomph'. Whatever the thing is - I am not doing enough of it, or doing it often enough. So, my "hot tip" is to ask you, the Star people more about what makes people stars, and why they, with smelly feet and body odor are supposed to be this. I mean they - these illustrious stars are not perfect either! Just wondering...

    Have a blessed day...

                                                    Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber






P.S. - I, in my 50's 'age wise' also sing and play the piano. 

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.