Born To Be Miserable

Monday, March 21, 2011

A Picturesque Scene of Today - by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber



While walking across the bridge on East Main Street between the Parkview/East Main Street crossroad and Kroger on the other side, I looked down and saw the stone pillar which has been under the bridge for a long time.  Folks say that this is a part of the 'old bridge'.  Gross!  I thought.

On the pillar top which was blood covered, I saw white feathers askew, and sticks and an unhatched, off-white bird egg.  Kill the feathered bird, save the egg, was what I thought the message was there.  The water continued to stream down the creek, without sparkles that afternoon, unaware that the top of the pillar was 'loaded'. 

I started thinking about "The Cincinnati Women's Clinic", where women, who are poor, and who are from Kentucky crossing over to Cincinnati, Ohio, and are between 6 to 8 months pregnant go to be paid not to have their children.  The saved eggs' in that case are used for stem cell research and the like.  Sadly, these people are broke because of crooks creating the local economic situations and need the money. 
Is this part of child protection?  Don't know.  Maybe it is, maybe it is not. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.