Born To Be Miserable

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Getting free from a drug cartel isn't easy... by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber



They destroy your life, leech onto you and cause all kinds of turmoil.  In Ohio, the scam was to get hookers to degrade females who would have been females in the police out of spite or to trap female police types with abusive men and hee haw codependent losers.

This is the old 'golden noose'.  Then, crooks are chronically harassing people on here who are not thieves or the drug couriers or shysters in some way to "degrade the place"
Wonder what SHE does for a living.  hehehehe.
Maybe she is from Las Vegas where prostitution was legal for
years.  This was part of Ohio's Social Policy issue.
......so to speak.

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.