Born To Be Miserable

Monday, January 10, 2011

COTA All Day Bus Passes

This is a duplicate of a complaint/comment that was sent to COTA online today:
Today is Monday, January 11th.

For some reason COTA all day bus passes sold are not functioning as they should be.  This occurred today, and also occurred the other day.  Today, the bus driver was nice and let me get on the bus and then gave me another bus pass.  Last time, the pass bought earlier in the day was not functional and I said - "Oh, OK" - maybe I need to get some exercise and walk. 

Thanks for the assistance, this unnamed COTA driver of tonight!

But...I think that this is something that should be noted because these bus passes are computerized and they rely on a computer scan that is on the busses.  There may be some kind of a computer glitch causing this that
should be paid attention to. 
                                                                                         Regards,
                                                                                              Kimberly! :)

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.