Born To Be Miserable

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Born to Be Miserable and The Bexley Police by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

Offshore Drilling, my fiance, claims that he was a victim of some kind of hate attack the other day. This is his story:

1.  I was sitting in the cab near 18th and Summit
2.  A Pick up truck came speeding down the street and forced me to pull into a driveway.
3.  I could not see who the 'attacker' was because the truck had tinted windows, but it was a white pick up truck.
4.  I couldn't see driver or get the license plate number thanks to the speed of the incident.
5.  This happened at about 11:00 pm
6.  There were no injuries.

Then, about two days ago in the world of Motel One:
    at about 5:00 am on Wednesday night:
         1.  We were both in our room and heard the sound of glass shattering.
         2.  Then, not long after that, the sound of glass being swept into a pile was heard.
         3.  When looking outside, the ruckus stopped
         4.  Later that morning, the Bexley police were "on-the-job" and were in the parking lot doing the   
              incident report and talking with victims.
THE BEXLEY LIBRARY AND THE BEXLEY POLICE SEEM TO ON THE JOB HERE IN THIS AREA AND IN OUR LIVES AS NEEDED.

                                 Thanks, Bexley Police!!!
to be continued...

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.