Born To Be Miserable

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

http://www.wheresgeorge.com/: The United States Currency Tracking Project


http://www.wheresgeorge.com/ : The United States Currency Tracking Project



" When you enter the bill you found, you will get back a list of all the cities, states, and countries where that bill has been recorded, as well as travel time, distance and speed of each step along its journey.

You can start and enter your own bills to track!
You will need to Register before entering your own bills so you can be notified when your bills are found next.
U.S. Patent Pending"


Content of this post including content, images, and data © 1998-2011 Where's George? LLC.

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.