Born To Be Miserable

Monday, January 10, 2011

A Rotten Tooth - The Tooth Fairy and 'corruption'



I currently have a rotten, 'corrupt' tooth that needs to be extracted.  At Grant Hospital, I was told that they did not do extractions but that they subpoenaed my medical records and that I for some reason (unknown to me) was admitted and was a patient at Riverside Hospital in 2007/2008.  This is another fraud situation. :(
The emergency room clerk would not tell me what the problem was that caused me to have to be admitted at that time. but I did not even live in the Columbus, Ohio area then, yet alone become a patient at Riverside.

The Emergency Room staff said that they did not do tooth extractions there but they gave me a couple of prescriptions - one an antibiotic, and the other a pain medication, along with a sheet of welfare dental providers.  This is something that I have to deal with within the next few days.  I was lucky to have the support of my difference since there with me today, because I did not know what would occur. 

Offshore Drilling and I also walked by The Ohio Theatre and there was an Inauguration Party standing outside, waiting to inaugurate the new Governor of the State of Ohio - Governor John Kasich - formally.

As we walked by and crossed in front of two cops sitting of horses, one of the horses whinnied in response.

THE ROTTEN TOOTH FROM Ohio's CULTURE - GOVERNOR STRICKLAND WAS EXTRACTED AND OFFSHORE DRILLING AND Ii WALKED PAST, BUT DID NOT GO INTO THE OHIO THEATRE TODAY.  THE INAUGURATION PARTY OF GOVERNOR KASICH WERE STANDING OUTSIDE AND A BEAUTIFUL HORSE, NEXT TO ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL HORSE, WITH  POLICE 'ON THEIR BACKS' WHINNIED AS HE AND I WALKED IN FRONT OF THEM.

to be continued..... see "A Horse is a Horse story"

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.