Born To Be Miserable

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Wintertime - "Don't Forget to feed the birds!"


How would you like to be a bird looking for food in this?



Bless the creatures of the earth
Large and Small
And in them,
Give Thanks and Praise.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! 
from "The Episcopal Church" - The same church that has "The Blessing of the Animals"

********************************************************************************************************
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Beliefnet: http://www.beliefnet.com/Inspiration/Chicken-Soup-For-The-Soul/index.aspx

Also, Beliefnet has a nice tribute to animals currently.  Check out their site, listed above. 

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.