Born To Be Miserable

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Open Letter to the United Nations: http://www.un.org/en/contactus/mail.asp

There are women involved in this
'puzzle' although not pictured here. 
Hello!


I am in Columbus, Ohio and have been the victim of domestic violence and fraud for years. Here in Ohio we now have a new governor, John Kasich, but in the past had a Nazi/KuKluxKlan/fascist based administration. The crooks that are on the "police Internet" have all kinds of issues, and I would like to leave and be re-established elsewhere.

My ex-husband, Jerry L Bauer, is linked with Eddie Bauer Corp and had domestic violence charges filed against him and then found a way to NOT give me a divorce settlement, so 'ethics' may be a continued problem. 


Crooks made certain that I had no source of income and that my complaints about fraud were never responded to. I live with my fiance whom I am dependant on.


As has been the case in the past, if I personally do not establish a connection, the crooks certainly do not bother.

Terrorism, an organ transplant cult, drug cartels and other city crime is marked here. A prior message written today was deleted by crooks before it was sent. In fact, I had a problem yesterday with a white 'skinhead' type of librarian who was new there at the Main Library and was interested in shutting down several computers and giving me a hard time, as if giving certain people trouble to be 'impressive' to someone.

More information in regard to all of this is on my blog spot called "Born To Be Miserable" located at http://www.BornToBeMiserable.blogspot.com and on my Facebook page under the name of Kimberly Koerber (click on the cute cartoon face). My voice mail n umber is 206-203-4349






Thanks much!


Warmest Regards,


Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber
 
P.S. - a priorly written website, that went along with 'other things' in Wooster, Ohio was destroyed as part of abuse in Ohio.  In other words - I can't win no matter what I do as the crooks are prone to temper outburst and violence here.  Unfortunately, this is not a peaceable UN setting for anyone.

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.