Born To Be Miserable

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Freedom of Speech and "Word Press"

http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2011/01/26/04-561/
The above "development" in an article, with Obama's name on it
 this time, sounds like another "Ohio Development Plan" like "Sex With Slaves" where whores were supposed to go around and rape and then racketeer people living alone to raise money in Ohio. As a person in a borne id, I have been the victim of many shyster plans. I am currently receiving letters from the FBI about financial crime. Since I got paid no police hub salary ever, and have no corporate or private bank account, the letters are being forwarded on to the appropriate people. Sorry - rape is still rape.


No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.