Born To Be Miserable

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ABC News and The Columbus, Ohio Police

Thanks, Columbus Police for your support.  We noticed that
The Columbus Police
are continually 'on the job' in our area and around us all of the time also :)
ABC News ran a spot last night or this morning (January 24, 2011) about the new technology that they have which can now find pedophiles online and based on the language they use and how they act.  Another
positive move into higher technology for the police and investigations, and a black eye for the crooks. 

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.