Born To Be Miserable

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Free Drugs


The light at the end of the tunnel:  A move toward better public health care
free antibiotics for all in Columbus, Ohio!

Dear Giant Eagle:


Thanks very much for providing free antibiotics. I am in indigent poverty at this time, thanks to an organized crime theft ring, and have not been able to become employed. I had a terrible toothache, and Grant Hospital was assistive in helping me with a prescription for free antibiotics, now available to everyone. This adds to the quality of health care for the impoverished in Columbus, Ohio.
                                         Regards,
                                             Kimberly! :) 

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.