Born To Be Miserable

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Travonna's in Columbus, Ohio

Travonna's Coffee House
1195 N. High Street
Columbus, Ohio  43201
(614) 725-4151

http://www.travonnacoffee.com/
Travonna's was involved with Braziliam coffee bean issue, which include South American coffee Bean grower issues.
They have great entertainment also on the weekends.

The original positioning, which had to do with drunks versus
coffee drinkers could have been missed.
Travonnas say that they are not Whigs with clubs to beat people up, to get their issue in,
so they may have been missed in the past.

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.