Born To Be Miserable

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Under Investigation: "All afire into a blaze: ARSON - dum de dum de dum" by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber



Three cars caught on fire during the course of my marriage.

I got paid Zero times.
Cars were supposed intentionally set - one blew up on the freeway.

I made no insurance money then either like when I was robbed in Wooster, but I suspect my abusive ex husband did make money.

Maybe someday I will write a song or a story about this experience.

Not yet.

The Whitehall Fire Department is curfently being overused.  I read that in another city, not Columbus, Ohio this was done to call attention to the Fire Department aas a political gesture, to get additional funding.   

Maybe that is the truth for here also - maybe not.

Playing with Fire


No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.