Born To Be Miserable

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Can you win prizes online? hahahaha - no; not if you go to this site.

http://www.winprizesonline.com


This is another farce. If you go to their website above, and already have an established account using an email address or addresses that they have, they will not send you the password for the account or accounts.  Since you cannot enter, you cannot win.  They win every time.  (This is like the Ku Klux Klan's thing in Ohio - only the KKK wins or their buddies who they 'pick' not the actual person.)   Hahahahahahaha  :(

I wonder if these people compile a list of victims whose email addresses they have to racketeer.


                                                                     Regards,

                                                                    Kimberly ! :)

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.