Born To Be Miserable

Thursday, January 6, 2011

$10,000 to win, place, or sell by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

Hi!  I am Kimberly - a purebred White Westie, or West highland White Terrier.  I have an opinion also. I count also, don't I? 


I received the below email today.  The  thing is that I really BELIEVE that this sender means well.  However, United States policy developed in certain cases, innocently enough, created a 'craze' which SOLD OUT at a cheap price, United States Intelligence i.d.s ( no - not the Instinctual Drive - but the identity) of people on a list who were deceived and were not aware of what they were selling to whom. 

The below email could be another such case.  We in the United States now have diminished Federal Hubs and lack strength in many major cities for reasons like this.  Read on...
******************************************************************************************************** 
Thu, January 6, 2011 12:06:04 PM.. Question ... ;)


From: Shanice Add to Contacts

To: kkimberly@ymail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a Mommy or Daddy?

If so, get your $10,000.00!
You should register for your $10,000 scholarship.
Use it for: rent, bills, or save it for your child's future.
Your choice.
GET YOUR $10K!

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.