Born To Be Miserable

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Testimony and Fear and 'a thought stream' in regard to Guyanna, Africa by Kimbelry Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

                                                         A CARTOON OF EMMETT KELLY
                                                          FROM "TESTIMONY AND FEAR"

You mean even I, in the United States,an old hobo, have the right to make a
statement and be
protected?

And now an ad from our non sponsor - http://www.joneschips.com/

Is there a correlation between Jones Potato Chips, Medina student Carolyn Jones with insurance operative Jim Stiffler and Jonestown in Guyanna Africa? 

I worked at Buehler's Grocery store in Medina.  I could have gotten more involved with Jim Stiffler, a man who became the less popular and less well known candidate for class President who won, but chose to go on one date with the man, who was a relative of Stiffler Insurance Agency in Medina, Ohio.  The man had cleft palate surgery, and internally always had a chip on his shoulder, but was one of the people I was 'supposed to' date when I was in high school. 

He instead got involved with and married Medina student Carolyn Jones.  I guess I was not supposed to be a "Potato Chip Matron" - God's Will for my life was something else. 


...SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.