Born To Be Miserable

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas gifts

Here is what I got for Christmas from "Offshore Drilling"

1.  Spongebob square pants 'candy dispenser (with a long pinnochio nose and blue eyes - (the classic 
crooked politician)
2.  A Large Hershey Kiss
3.  Life Savers ( so that 'the media does not pick this up')
4.  Kennedy money
5.  A blue heart

The thing was that there was also a picture from wrapping paper on Santa and Mrs. Calus in a red biplane
 with a blue background that matched the wrapping paper.

This was a government procurement.

I guess all of that "Offshore Drilling" finally amounted to something.

                                                                                                        Regards,

                                                                                                           Kimberly! ;)

(What can I do with the crooked politician?  Not really needed in my life! ;)) 

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.