Born To Be Miserable

Monday, August 1, 2011

To Air Force Special Investigations - Public Affairs......

AFOSI Public AffairsHello!
HQ AFOSI/Public Affairs
27130 Telegraph Road, Suite W-1683
Quantico, VA 22134





I am a writer and an ex wife of a relative of the textiles industry. Jerry L. Bauer. They here in Columbus, Ohio have done nothing but play games with my life and for the last 17 years I have been on the intelligence network. The kooks here running a crime ring know this, know that I am very interested in employment, and refuse to do anything for me bug cause additional headaches, and actually blocked resumes I sent out so that they could continue to run organized crime here. I need help. Relocation out of the problem may be the only key, to a job in some less affected area, because i wasted my time fighting with crooks for years, and they know that I am only a social worker with inadequate prosecutorial backup. My blogspot is called http://www.BornToBeMiserable.blogspot.com. As you can see, the issue I came back with is not the only problem. My fiance John Drilling insisted on coming back here to Columbus, Ohio and did not care what I wanted period. Your assistance is appreciated.


Regards,


Kimberly! :)

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.