Born To Be Miserable

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Negative trends noted with The Department of Labor's cases: aka - You can't win if you are part of the 'police' or a 'whistleblower" by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

I may be cute but I am very sad about some of the things that affect my family.
They can't work and cannot seem to file legitimate complaints about unfair working conditions
because they then get blackballed and can't become employed again. :(
A few of the cases that apply that are current are listed with The United States Department of Labor Administrative Review Board. :(


The Complaints seem to apply to:
1.   Unfair working situation (hostile workplace settings)

and

2.  Whistle blowers being abused at places of employment

3.  From personal experience, I know this to be the truth.  The point is then try another area where I was also trained to then get a needed agency going and funded and am still working on this.

 

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.