Born To Be Miserable

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Is Justin Bauer a Political Prisoner in Gastonia, NC because of someone's GREED?" , by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

Justin Bauer had 44 cases dropped. but he is still in Gastonia jail and has
a continuance on the 28th of this month.  Marco Law Firm from Medina, Ohio was hired but never showed up.
Justin is some kind of a political prisoner at this time.  His dad died, had 90 charges, and had a $200,000 bond on him.
I his mother do not want to end up in Gastonia jail  instead of him.
I found this button below on the internet - so freeing
Gastona prisoners must have been some kind of an
issue before.
When I looked up "The Gastonia Strike"
which was in conjunction with this button, they talked about textile industry happenings that occurred around 1929 - but not current.
I , the surviving parent in Justin's case, am still not really sure what is happening there.
There is a very large motorcycle gang out there though and in Lincolnton. NC., (just outside of Gastonia in the sticks)I attended one of two of their events - one Christian event
where the band 3:16 and two others was featured in South Carolina,
and the other a large biker music fest on Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.