Born To Be Miserable

Thursday, June 30, 2011

All About "SpongeBob Squarepants" by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

I am winning!

All the colors of the rainbow in my hands...

Innocent Bob Squarepants
"I need a liver" - Bob Squarepants


Who is SpongeBob SquarePants?

"The Sponge" is very similar to my mother's husband, Bob Reynolds, aka RJ Reynolds, who died.  His prior job was to be the Chief Building Inspector of the City of Cleveland Ohio before he retired.  "The Sponge started out friendly, and then became more and more disordered over time.  (In case you don't know, RJ Reynolds is also a cigarette manufacturer.)

Color Me Greedy
"Color Me Hollering"

Color me Mean




"I need a liver" Bob Squarepants
Add caption



OOPS - He died.  "In a Better place Bob Squarepants".



No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.