Born To Be Miserable

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Open Letter to Representative Bill Batchelder - 69th District - Ohio

I am a former Medina County resident and graduated from Medina High School in 1976. I currently maintain a blogspot called "Born To Be Miserable" at http://www.BornToBeMiserable.blogspot.com and have a Facebook page under Kimberly Koerber. My Facebook page has a cute cartoon face on it



"I an older white man am at risk in Ohio now because I
am supposed to be part of some abusive cult or gang.
I am scared.
People like me become homeless and then cannot get on
our feet even in Ohio.  We are the ones that crooks want
to beat up, also. We have no rights
because of games that were played among the people
who wanted to represent all of us."


##################################################################################

Do you handle Nigerian and African emails? The problem is that there were police agents appointed to do this, but they got involved in a game called "Sex With Slaves". Sex With Slaves is detailed on my blogspot. The men were supposed to be highly educated and able to deal with Black Power because they themselves were part of black power in 'sex With Slaves" and the blacks here in Columbus who are part of black power speak other African dialects and tongues but are not that willing to deal with whites - they like blacks much better. There are immigration issues that developed because of assigned, and paid people not wanting to do their jobs in regard to having a minor but regular contact with some of these people, some of whom are merchants. They are not being fingerprinted and do not have to be accountable. Some are Nigerian, others are from other African Countries, like South Africa, Sudan, Ethiopia and others. These people cannot be extradited for no reason, but do have cell phones and can call their prior contacts from other countries and I "think" are here to monitor various things that occurred in their countries of origins where the US people returned back to Columbus, and other cities in Ohio. This situation affected me, and others like me. I have no been able to get a job for years yet am supposed to be part of the police and never got a police salary or a Police hub salary ( a negative move away from Federally reinforced hubs in Ohio) which would have helped me to develop my agency called "The Indigo Drum" Instead, what occurred there is that black power whores, as in the Ogletree family and others from their clique decided that I a female alone was a sitting duck and they got involved in "Sex With Slaves" with me, and I got evicted in a hostile property escheat action in Wooster, Ohio and "The Teamsters" showed in in many, many late model cars, to develop and reinforce a large "mob Corporation" which includes white slavery, the human organ transplant cartel, an international cocaine cartel, the marijuana cartel, prostitution which originated from Las Vegas and other areas, and an interface of many crime cartels linked together. At some point in time, someone wanted me to be assigned to development via our investigative 'voice'; or internet mode. I did not create this prior development and have never been paid for any government role. This is sort of a running joke, Rep Batchelder, because the representatives and others run away and the police lost funding in Ohio. I am just a Social Worker and cannot 'force' anyone to do anything they do not want to do. I think your assistance is needed in regard to these matters.Thanks much.


Regards,


Kimberly! :)


Rep Batchelder's web site address:
http://www.batchelderforohio.com/index.php/volunteer

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.