Born To Be Miserable

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wisin & Yandel - Dime Que Te Paso' - A Mexican Music Video With a very strong message Toward International Development and Peace


Hector Gaevera, Photographer, San Migual de Alende, Mexico
 This is an excellent Music Video With an excellent message toward International Development and Peace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WphevafhNkw&NR=1
a bilnd Huichal man - San Miguel de Allende, Mexico


A Roadside Vendor - Tequila, Mexico





<><>
<>
<><>
"The Surfer" Ziploite, Mexico
Jesus Rocha, Silversmith - Real de Catorce
A Mexican Socialite, Maruata, Mexico
<><>
<>
<><>
A Mexican Bartender
*******************************************************************************
All images are the copyrighted work of Tommy Huynh
http://www.lumika.org/mexico/natural_scenes/9.htm

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.