Born To Be Miserable

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Non sex between a mom or babysitter and a two year old.

This photo series was free on the internet.  This looks like an oriental or hispanic kid in a questionable position with an adult "Cow" female - with a tatoo on her calf. 
Site where photo was is http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Free+photos&view=detail&id=09C4E8CABE986A375A2A9A6E1C3D6CE1486998E9&first=0&qpvt=Free+photos&FORM=IDFRIR
No photographer listed.


In the world of sex, this young man is a little "Too Young" in my opinion,
but
it takes all kinds.

Unfortunately, this is also part of Calli.



No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.