Born To Be Miserable

Friday, March 18, 2011

2nd Generation Intel - A Live conversation by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber.

Computer online sales rep 1:
website is this:  http://www.intel.com/itcenter/products/core/core_vpro/index.htm?dfaid=1&crtvid=0;
Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Richard'
Kimberly: Hi
Richard: Hello. Thank you for using the Intel Customer Support chat service. We are glad to be of service. How can I help you today?
Kimberly: I assume that you with Intel are talking about a networked computer system. What is the cost per unit?
Kimberly: I am looking at the cost of setting up a computer based business with many computers.
Kimberly: "Intel inside"
Richard: Thank you for the information, just read the short description you provided us. Please let me start my research, but meantime can you tell me:
Richard: Is this for a personal project or belongs to a company business?
Kimberly: Both
Richard: OK, so you are planning to build a PC fleet with PCs powered by Intel? am I right?
Kimberly: Yes. what is the breakdown per unit if say "X" units or more are purchased.
Kimberly: At this point in time I am just checking on prices.
Richard: Perfect Kimberly I totally understand, well that varieties from system to system and depends of the PC vendor and if you are want to build the cp by yourself or rather a branded PC. Let me give you the list of Intel® authorized distributors so then can tell you what is the store closest to you place and advice you on the details before your purchase, I am confident the can provide better information about prices . I am sure they will be happy to help you.
Richard: http://www.intel.com/cd/channel/reseller/asmo-na/eng/227304.htm
Kimberly: Thanks!
Richard: Thank you for using chat. We value your suggestions and would appreciate it if you would take a moment to complete our survey. The survey will appear when you click "Close'' to close the chat window. Have a nice day.



These people were very nice, polite, and left a web address for future referral, but offered nothing dynamic.
*******************************************************************************
Then, you get to answer a survey about this great experience which is as follows:
 
Thank you for using our IT Decision Maker Chat service. To help us understand whether this service is meeting your needs, please can you take a few moments to complete this survey.


Did we resolve your support request?


Yes
No


The agent was helpful.
Strongly Agree
Somewhat Agree
No Opinion
Somewhat Disagree
Strongly Disagree


Your overall experience with this service was good.
Strongly Agree
Somewhat Agree
No Opinion
Somewhat Disagree
Strongly Disagree


Based on your experience today, would you use chat again for support?
Yes
No


What is your preferred method of contact for support?
Phone
Email
Chat
Community
Other


We would appreciate any additional comments that could help us improve this service

My comments about this 'wonderful' experience follow: 


The person could have been more assistive. I am sorry I got the person out of bed at 11:00 am. This person could not care less about my business and is not on commission.  He doen't want to make any money.


******************************************************************************
     To be continued......

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.