Born To Be Miserable

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Enter These Latkas in the "Competition".....P.S. - "WE ARE NOT JEWS - (hear that Nazis?)"

Non Ethnic Latkas

by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

4 eggs
3/4 cup of flour or matzo meal
5 medium raw potatoes
1 whole onion
low fat cooking oil
1/2 pound of imitation bacon

1.  Fry bacon in a non fat skillet.  Crumble and set aside.
2.  Scramble eggs lightly with a fork.  Set aside.
3.  Peel onion.  grate on hand grater.  Peel potatoes and grate in same bowl.
4.  Stir Matzo meal or flour into eggs, stir in potatoes and onions, add crumbled bacon.
5.  Use unsaturated oil to prevent 'greasiness'.

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.