Non Ethnic Latkas
by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber
3/4 cup of flour or matzo meal
5 medium raw potatoes
1 whole onion
low fat cooking oil
1/2 pound of imitation bacon
1. Fry bacon in a non fat skillet. Crumble and set aside.
2. Scramble eggs lightly with a fork. Set aside.
3. Peel onion. grate on hand grater. Peel potatoes and grate in same bowl.
4. Stir Matzo meal or flour into eggs, stir in potatoes and onions, add crumbled bacon.
5. Use unsaturated oil to prevent 'greasiness'.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Enter These Latkas in the "Competition".....P.S. - "WE ARE NOT JEWS - (hear that Nazis?)"
at 2:36 PM