Born To Be Miserable

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Not Interested in Strickland contraversy!

                                                                                                              December 7, 2010

I am no longer interested in getting involved in the Governor Ted Strickland 'controversy'.  This has nothing...

 to do with anything other than the right to stay alive.  I was already victimized in Wooster, Ohio where I had no Civil or Legal Rights, and am not interested on going through any more abuse.  I noticed that the "State of Ohio " site still has "Ted Strickland's" picture on it.  Crooks went to the extreme of replacing "Wayne County Legal Aid" with "Community Legal Aid Inc. in Wayne County, Ohio (Wooster, Ohio), so that they could legally evict me with no legal representation and continue to play games in Ohio.    To be honest, the state is mandated to have "Legal Aid" for all particularly in various situations, but somehow the state of Ohio was able to operate 'above' or 'under' the law.  This other agency - aka CLAS, Inc. was supposed to be a 'telephone only consultation' agency and was not able to meet with me in person to discuss my case, but was able to have business cards printed which peopple working at Wayne County Legal Aid passed out to victims, when they refused to talk to certain victims about their case.  Others -  like investigators are interested in this situation.  I am just a female unemployed Social Worker/writer who wants to not be victimized by hate crime or group members of hate crime.  

                                                                                                                  Regards,

                                                                                              Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.