Born To Be Miserable

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ever wonder what a female "King" looks like?


This is an attractive "large sized female using a man's title, and is a point of interest for today, this day in history, featured by NPR.
I wonder why a bright red party type of dress would be a funeral dress, and why King Peggy's 'attendants' do not look very friendly.


King Peggy, who is wearing traditional red funeral fabric, is being fanned by attendants. She is the first woman ruler of Otuam, Ghana.

Photograph by and courtesy of Eric Don-Arthur for NPR

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.