Born To Be Miserable

Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Barack the Bully and Family" by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber


Black History Timeline Flag


An Open Letter to the Barack OBama Campaign on Father's Day - June 17, 2012

******************************************************************************
June 17, 2012
Dear Barack Obama Campaign,

"Who, me", says Barack Obama, "Someone with racist family members
who participate in Hate Crime against white people?  NEVER!"
I "Used to be" a Barack Obama supporter until I found out that Obama is tied in with Black Power which is hate crime against whites.  Also, an Obama family member, named Yvonne is ion staff at Leslie's House. 851 English Street, High Point, NC.  The woman is one of the meanest, most abusive blacks with the biggest bellowing loud mouth I ever heard.  I told the woman that I had just applied to get my MPA and she told me that I would need legal help for that. (Not everyone who works there or who lives there at Leslie’s house acts like this, but a few do, on staff, and residents.)  Apparently, she is aware of 'Black Power' where blacks use college degrees of whites to gain employment and then disregard and abuse the person/people.  I am not the only person who complains about racial discrimination.  The offenders always say that they are not racist but get abusive and also do this to certain other blacks.  This Barack Obama family member is not the only one like this there - another one is from a right winged black family and her name is Sandra Moore.  When in this situation, I do not argue back with the staff, who seem like they need to be’ written up’ and/or fired for acting like this, but say nothing.  In the past, because I am a social worker, I have worked in setting where there were clients – like a mental health group home in Columbus, Ohio and would have been fired on the spot if I treated clients there like this.  Women are there in certain cases like in my case because of prior domestic violence and abuse, anyhow, not because we chose to live there over and above being in a career path and having another place to live.  I am living in a shelter right now because of this very crime ring and how it manifested itself in Ohio.  Black Power wants whites to sell drugs, be part of the prostitution ring, or get involved in the human organ transplants cult and be in slavery as an entrance to some kind of illegal gateway, generally for blacks, and say nothing.  Numerous complaints about discrimination have been filed with the United States Department of Justice in regard to this, and the Federal Civil Rights Commission about employment related matters related back to this Black Power cult.  Why would the President of the United States and/or any family member be affiliated with hate crime like this anyhow?  The man must not be that ethical after all, people who hear and see this think. 

Happy Father’s Day, anyhow.
                      Regards,

Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.