Born To Be Miserable

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hey Wikipedia - What's up? by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

https://​wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/​SOP 
The Ohio State University "Oval at night" :  Is this another
'knowledge blackout' to come? 

The Wikipedia people are currently 'on Strike" or have a 'blackout' or block on their popular information encyclopedia/dictionary site.  


In the past, I worte a song called "Beuatiful
A 'blueout'
Ohio".  Someone  added a few lines, revised the wording, and they were not liable for intellectual property theft. This is a  state, and used to be something that people fought about but now, with the widespread use of the internet and blogposts everyone who participates in this 'world' is fair game.  The point is that I have a blog post calThis is interesting but not too interesting. In fact, I have never been able to do anything about intellectual property theft - ever. The state of Ohio in fact took a song a wrote, called "Beautiful led "Born to Be Miserable" located at http://www.BornToBeMiserable.blogspot.com/. I am trying to use the site to get employed gainfully (or game-fully) in some area, BUT realize that people may and do take blog posts and articles from it, because it is online - "public domain material". Good luck Wikipedia. I think this 'blackout" that Wikipedia is currently engaged in may also be newsworthy, because the owners/writers of Wikipedia should already known the aforementioned instead of being so petty. They were seeking financial contributions before, and apparently did not get what they wanted. WAHHHHHHH! I used another source.  

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.