Born To Be Miserable

Friday, October 21, 2011

Mummar el-Qadaffi and "Beauty" by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber



Why not get the health and beauty people to help people look better again. Reason? Muammar el-Qaddafi WAS one ugly dude.

Over time, it has been proven that more attractive people or people who are invested in their looks are less apt to become terrorists no matter what occurs around them.

Silly thing, but true. - narcisstic personality disorders taken under condieration. All other nonsense aside... the American Nazis hiding in various areas definately value 'better looks' and in addition are racist. For instance, in Ohio, someone started a BIG deal because George Voinovich became Governor of the state. I recall being told years ago about people who intentionally "Americanize" themselves and get rid of ethnic names so as not to be martyred. In Ohio, we currently have had a string of male governors who may not be that great - but (by Gosh) they are white with 'white' names.

By the way - I think I met you in another city. Have you brushed your teeth lately?

Of course, “Talk of The Nation” is still my favorite NPR show.

Regards,


Kimberly! :)
The Qadaffi Family

P.S. - You should have heard how ugly a man from another country locl to columbus near where I stay got last night.  What was his issue?  He wanted beer and was short a nickle.  The nice merchant did not pull out a gun from behind the counter or call the police but "could have".  I felt sorry for the man and gave him a 'nickle' needed to buy the can of Old English Malt liquor - but here in Columbus, we have 'many foreign friends' who go off at the drop of a hat at times.  They really 'could be prettier.

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.