Born To Be Miserable

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why are the homeless women at Faith Mission supposed to victims of Medical Racketeering or Insurance fraud again? by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber


All this and much more for bullies in Ohio


I am currently living at Faith Mission, 315 E. Long Street, Columbus, Ohio. Last night, an Oriental, 60ish, very thin "doctor" came in to discuss a plan he was trying to 'sell" to the homeless women staying there. This plan, which this small foreign doctor was perpetuating, required that people be disabled for a full two years first, have other health care coverage, he said, and then buy his Health Insurance which is being provided by Ohio Health. This plan sounds like a scam and seems to be needed not at all.


At Faith Mission last night, this aforementioned 'sales talk' was the topic in an all house 'community meeting'. I think this situation, which is probably another drain on tax dollars or substantiation for embezzlement again, needs to be investigated. Regards, Kimberly! :)

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.