Born To Be Miserable

Thursday, June 16, 2011

"A cute Springer Spaniel puppy's opinion" by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

Bark, Bark, Bark.

(Aren't I cute?)
(Can't you picture my tail wagging in a friendly gesture?)
 All is calm here in Burlington, NC.


This is because yesterday, two people were walking past "Clapp Furniture" and
heard meowing coming from the street screen in the sewer,
under which a cute grey striped kitten meowed and looked sad.
The local Burlington, NC police were contacted.
One hour later, the people walked by again, and heard nothing
BUT
there was a small dish of cat food mysteriously placed in the gutter under the grate.
How this happened with a rat sealed grate is part of
The Unknown.

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.