Born To Be Miserable

Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Burlington, NC Bully, Bully go away!" by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber


An Abusive Man and woman eating coven...


OR

Females chatting - young and old








What about this "religious cult" and murders?  I saw the Saturday paper and did not see the same article online at all. So far, there are "bitches" at the Administration building here in Burlington, NC who are not interested in providing papers or applications so that people can apply for open jobs with the city.  One woman there wanted to act somewhat disrespectful, as if covering up something.  A man at the shelter where I and others stay for some reason got angry when I brought in a flyer which was blowing around on the street about a Christian Rock band coming into Burlington on the 16th of June, and two other dates later in the summer.  Someone mentioned something about the Manson Family being here.  I lived in Wooster, Ohio and became a victim of organized crime there because someone though it was 'cute'. 

Why do people out up with this?  The area overall is quiet, although the group online sound like that have sexual perpetration issues, in addition to being tied into menacing and harassment using the system here, which can be heard. 


As they say - MORE WILL BE REVEALED!!!




No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.