Born To Be Miserable

Friday, May 6, 2011

Letter sent to Senator Sherrod Brown (Ohio), Senator Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota) and Senator Richard Burr, North Carolina today - May 6, 2011

"I a Fairy, pictured here, have black "features", but white skin. 
I am similar to others who are being abused by blacks in many states.

There is a big problem with black gang activity abusing whites who are interested in getting jobs in Social Services in city hubs or using Social Services. These black get ignorant with whites and favor other blacks openly. In Ohio there is a problem with this at Faith Mission, a public shelter, and other areas. There is a problem with this at The Interactive Resource Center, 407 E. Washington Street, Greensboro, NC. There is also a problem with this in all kinds of other areas - like work related Social Services areas. Blacks in certain areas will not ever refer whites for jobs they have made available to other blacks. There is a fake large black Somalian group in Minneapolis, Minnesota; Columbus, Ohio; and other cities where the blacks where Somalian clothes and pretend to be Somalian, but are not Somalian at all but from larger cities in the USA. I have been robbed, raped, and told that I was supposed to be black, and am clearly not black. I as a result have unresolved crime issues and have not been able to attain employment for a long thanks to this type of crook getting involved in leftist activity.




Thank in advance for your attention to this matter.

Regards,

Kimberly Koerber

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.