Born To Be Miserable

Monday, May 9, 2011

How Can The United Negro College Fund Discriminate? by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

A message from another outsider or "part of the damned"


I was recently on the web site of the United Negro College Fund http://www.uncf.org/ and noticed that they have many, many scholarships available, but they all alpply to blacks only. 
Many people know the theme of this large, somewhat vocal organization as "A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste".

In all other cases that I know of, scholarships can never be limited to blacks, whites, or people of one race or ethnic background only,.  This is unfair.  This large scholarship bank cannot be touched by any student other than bblack students.  One wonders why Civil Rights Legislature never allpied to this organization which originated in 1943.  .

Maybe this is because they are located in the South.

Whites are now supposed to be harshly limited because of their skin color, and die as poor white trash, with little education because of the National Diseaster String, which noone had control of.  I am surprised that someone by now has not chalenged this group, who appear to be not only greedy but racist.  They wanted the sympathy of whites and others but they have never been forced to be reciprocal and consider "the rest of the story" or "the other side's point of view".

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.