Born To Be Miserable

Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Facebook Online "Pledge" to ban sex offenders who are in jail from being on Facebook" by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber..

Because of 'trouble' in general in regard to online behaviour, someone sent me their "Cause" to Underwrite in a way.  Their "cause" has to do with not allowing Sex Offenders who are currently in Prison to not have Facebook.  It really isn't a bad thing to support.  Their petition is located at this address: http://apps.facebook.com/causes/invite_pledges/22416035, and the originator is asking that people sign up and then contact a certain number of friends on line to help.  Their email appears below: 


From: Causes no-reply@causes.com

People in Prison have an intertwined or interwrapped
relationship with others like the
artist's drawing above that others
often are not aware of.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Kimberly ,


Thank you for joining the cause Sex offenders in prison shouldnt have Facebook!

My cause is to make people aware that sexual offenders and other criminals can communicate through emails and computer social sights.. Its scary and shouldn't be allowed... I hope that we can share our knowledge and make a difference.. I believe that people can always make a difference. I hope that you all have an understanding of why I have this cause.


We are very excited to have you as a part of our community. Right now, we need your help to reach our goal of 500,000 members so the most important thing you can do to help our cause is to invite your friends to join too.


Help us reach our goal of 500,000 members today:


Send Invitations


Thanks for joining the cause and taking action!

You are receiving this email because you are a member of the cause Sex offenders in prison shouldnt have Facebook.

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.