Born To Be Miserable

Friday, December 17, 2010

The World of Hats

I could talk about the "World of Hats", because I have gotten to a point in life where I need to be able to "show" that I am acutally still functional and am maintaining what could be called "employment" of something like it.

Multicoloured knit hat:  In colours of rose, grey, green, purple.  (still have)
Black hat:  STILL HAVE.  In fact, I got another one that is even more menacing after someone though that the way to go was to "cause improvement" by subjugation and theft of the 'mean black hat'


It is important "I guess" (large sigh) to at times look at the world through "rose" or with the multivariated 'rose hat ' on :)

                                                                                                     Regards!
   

Look for the "World of Whigs" next!                                                                                                       Kimberly! :) 

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.