Born To Be Miserable

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Tossing Barbie down the cellar stairs" by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

The prostitution /drug cult is so strong in Ohio that there is no way to get some of the people enlisted to help as diversion speakers in regard to teenaged prostitution and human trafficking.  The original plan in Ohio was "I think" this and this was the intended "trafficking in human beings" slant but -
crooks got involved with human organ teransplants cults, killing cults, and hostile escheat to get cronies into position, and much more. 
Note:
The '"revenge of the Barbee" or "Barbie doll" series entrapment may have something to do with me not wanting to play with Barbie dolls as a kid and throwing these dolls down the cellar stairs.  In Ohio, the Barbees or Barbies are generally women who other women are supposed to be jealous of and the 'other woman' generally someone;s wife, is called 'fat' and other names by "Barbee. 
Why can't someone volunteer to help me toss "Barbie" or "Barbee" and her buddies down the cellar stairs again? ;)

                                                                    Regards,

                                                                       Kimberly! :)

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.