Born To Be Miserable

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

DEMOCRACY NOW!

May 12, 2010
















Democracy NOW!





Dear Democracy NOW!,



I listened to Democracy NOW! online today for the first time.

I am interested in applying for the Online Outreach and Communications

Manager position that you currently have available with your entity. I

have attached my resume for your perusal.



I have experience in dealing with fascism, as this was ‘training’ for me

in Ohio. The point is that here in Ohio, I found out what it is like to have

no rights, be buried in fascism and drug dealing, and be sad (boo-hoo).

I would like to be able to use my Wooster, Ohio experience along with

other experience I have attained over time to be able to succeed in the

position of Online Outreach and Communications Manager and in life. I could

go into greater details, but simply, I was involved in being again in another

situation which involved organized crime and it put me on the street this

time as a homeless woman.



In fact, if I did not meet a man who has been my fiancé for about four years

there in Wooster, Ohio who happened to be staying at the Salvation Army

Shelter at the time, where I had to go thanks to positioning, I would be living

at the local shelter or on the streets here in Columbus, Ohio. Because of

positioning, and because they then ‘picked’ one of the women who was part

of their strip club operation to use my degree attained in my married name

(Bauer), I am having a hard time getting any job here in Columbus, but am

highly competent. Crooks in my life never got that bad before, but – “oh,

okay” – I filed for divorce, and was living in their territory, which was also

my only ex-husband’s hometown area, which was politically positioned in

a certain way, and objected to my only son, Justin Bauer, being part of their

“area” or the distribution and protection of cocaine and affiliated drugs like

marijuana.



I received no legal representation in their area although I hired a divorce

lawyer, Susanne Waldron et al. Ms Waldron came to court but did not beg

a divorce settlement, and then ran as Clerk of Courts and won. I had no Legal

Aid in their area, or legal assistance for an entity that they substituted, called “Community Legal Aid Services, Inc”, who does phone consultations with

Victims seeking legal aid and either denies or accepts these cases, because

They in Wooster refused to be bullied by Ohio law, and were not forced to

Comply with Ohio law. They made the rules they claimed and refused to

be bullied into being ethical.



Experientially, I have experience in all of the areas named in the job

Job description, and know that I would be an asset to your organization.

In addition to me resume being attached, I also have attached an article I

wrote about United Parcel Service and other entities which may be of interest.

The article is a little short – as it was written by me for a college scholar-

Ship competition which I did not win.



Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,



Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.