Born To Be Miserable

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"Wild Black Boars in Virginia", by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

Wild Boar

Click here to getImages &
Wild Boar Pictures - Pictures

A young man named "Billy" was talking today while at The Salvation Army about encounters with Black Wild Pigs in Virginia.  He said they get really huge, and the largest one known weighed about 300 pounds. 

They originate in Germany, this intelligent young man said and are from the Pleistocene period. 

He also said they bite, and one wanted to take his kneecap off and use it as a Wild Pig Toy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_boar

There is one video of the wild pigs fighting and they act like dogs.  Being attacked by animals like this is like a nightmare. 

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.