Born To Be Miserable

Monday, February 27, 2012

Don't have The Right Tool for the job?- Borrow it from the Tool Library by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber


FREE TOOLS

Tools loaned free of charge at
THE TOOL LIBRARY
Mon-Thurs 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. &
1:00p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

For more information call (614) 258-6392
www.rtcentralohio .org

**************************************

courtesy of:
*Rebuilding Together Central Ohio
*United Way
*Franklin County - where Government works

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.