Born To Be Miserable

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Trinity has big plans for Marathon Weekend


October 15 & 16, 2011.


Volunteers are needed to help Trinity host the various Columbus Marathon events Friday, October 14 through Sunday, October 16. Volunteers can staff the expo booth on Friday, October 14 or Saturday, October 15. There is a need for 15-20 people to help host the pasta dinner for Columbus Marathon runners and families on Saturday, October 15. Also, parishioners are needed to help with the race day pancake breakfast on Sunday, October 16. Please consider how you can assist Trinity provide hospitality to the many Columbus Marathon runners and supporters. Sign up sheets will be available at church and feel free to email Debbie Wiedwald at deb1e@aol.com to sign up today. Trinity has a wonderful opportunity to partner with Columbus Marathon and to raise funds to support our various ministries.
 
Thanks to "The Chimes"  http://www.trinitycolumbus.org/e-Chimes/echimes_current.html
 
I will be there and am interested in metting new people.  If you want to meet the author of "Born To Be Miserable" I am already signed up to volunteer there. :)

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.