Born To Be Miserable

Monday, July 18, 2011

Open Letter To "Act Women - Advancing Community Through Women" by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber


To Whom It Concerns,

I just encountered your site known as http://www.actwomen.com/index.html

Sadly, the issue has more to do with people in general who are not interested in advaincing femiinist pronciles and are very, very controlling.  Has "crime" point of view been represented in this discussion at all?


Arf, Arf - Welcome to Buffalo, New York.
 Generally, not only are crooks very manipulative,but are intentionally controlling and misleading as well. 

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.