Born To Be Miserable

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 20, 2010: The Columbus Dispatch and Cosi's "Video Resume"

Hello!  Today I did a 'video resume' as C.O.S.I. (Central Ohio Institute of Science and Industry) where I had my hair pulled upon top of my head.  This video was supposed to be placed on the tv10 News site but still isn't there, several hours later.  This is a video resume which is "supposed to" get candidates hired, as in "talking Head" shot type orating.

Oh well.  This is not instantaneous.  I am also surprised that crooks aren't on here making changes to this blog spot as part of "Hee-Haw", a fascist game which turned out to not be very funny at all. :(

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.