Born To Be Miserable

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Vice President Joe Biden visited Wythville, Virginia last week" by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

Vice President Joe Biden went to Wythville, Virginia last week when we were there.

Because of the kindliness of two different people from two different churches in Wythville, Virginia, we were able to have a room for two nights in a row at the "Travel Lite" motel in Wythville, Virginia.

Mr Biden seemed to draw a crown of cars coming in from somewhere.  They left as quickly as they showed up, and the town was again very, very quiet.  Wythville, Virginia is a quiet, nice area  which seems to have few problems.

Wythville has a large population of Christian people, and is a cute small town in Virginia, which looks very much the same, store facing wise, as it would have in the 60's and 70's era. 

I did not get to hear Mr. Biden speak because of all of the hustle and bustle going on there, but maybe in the future this will occur. 

 

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.