Born To Be Miserable

Monday, October 31, 2011

"Happy Halloween" by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

I 'thought' I saw a real witches face at the foot of my bed today...
The witch was my purse - folded a certain way...
Plus clothes...
plus my tennis shoes positioned 'just so'.
No, I thought...
Can't be.
Just a vivid imagination which is used to pull things like together often...
to draw a cartoon or picture...
Plus the Halloween Holiday.

At about 6:00 pm...
Uh oh...
Hell is breaking loose today - on Halloween.
Thanks to the resistance of Ohioians to change
into anything "but"
an Organized Crime State...

A prostition ring and show from Law Vegas is here...
People are dressed up in costumes...
A weird woman wearing a blonde wig who acted like herself
was talking in "Appalachian" sitting in front of Kroger...
Ignorant people are heard on our 'police network'
to be commented on or to  as usual and...

The librarian here at the Bexley Library is dressed up as a "general" because...
"General Research" is her today, she says.
And I am going home.

Poor John Drilling - out driving a cab tonight.
He gets to be thrown up on by drunks, while driving a cab,
Have whores masturbate in the back seat trying to get a free ride...
and hope that nothing more serious occurs.
Maybe he will be able to make money tonight, maybe he won't
At least he has a job.

Thanks to crime taking up my life and biting me time after time,
I can't seem to get hired - after the Wooster Rathole "Event"
which again included crime. :(


EVERY WOMAN's hidden persona:  "CatWoman"


No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.