Born To Be Miserable

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

In the World of Weird.......by Kimberly Koerber-Bauer-Koerber

Today, I was in the library and put my purse and other things on a chair and was walking around.  My fiance, John Drilling was upstairs.  He came down, kissed me, then went outside.  After he left, I noticed a white unmarked envelope.  When I opened the envelope, I saw the results of my AIDS test which I took yesterday.  Instead of them having the result of the AIDS test in the office in the Salvation Army, they had a white envelope with dental information on it.  I have no idea how the envelope got where it was on the floor of the library.  I don't think Mr. Drilling had it.

Then, I looked up 'money' under my ex-husband's name and found money listed in his and my missing son's name in various states.  I don't know if I should try to retrieve this or not because crooks took all paperwork from our house when I was evicted.  Mr Drilling today told me that 'someone' in Wooster told him that he wa ok to rent to and I was not, and this information came up today, for 'some odd reason'.  Thi is the same man who told me that I was supposed to take the housing for free in Rochester, Minnesota, which would then enable him to get a 'nice' apartment.  This group housing was with people I did not know, was run down and questionable.   

No comments:

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue

Episcopal/Anglican Church Shield in blue
"I have been a member of the Episcopal Church all of my life"

About Me

My photo
Hello! I am a Social Worker (since 1990) and a writer. I am seeking writing jobs, funding for my Writing business called "the Indigo Drum" and a way to run an office again, plus a car.